If you have already purchased a flight and want someone watching over you during your travels, ready to help if things go wrong, then this service is for you.
This service is NOT for you if:
- You have an emergency and need to purchase a flight immediately. For that, you'll need Urgent Assistance.
- If you're looking for help searching for and ticketing your flights with money, then you'll need our Flight Planning service.
- You have already found the flights you want but would like us to handle ticketing. For that, you'll need Flight Ticketing (coming soon).
- If you're looking to use miles to pay for your tickets, then you'll need our Award Travel service.
Here's what our Flight Monitoring service includes:
- Answer questions you have about your flights before departure
- Send a day-of-travel update with essential information
- Monitor your flights and broader airport and weather issues so we can assess the likelihood for delays to develop
- Track your aircraft on previous flights to ensure it's on time
- Prepare alternate flight options if delays look likely
- Work with you and the airline to get you rebooked in case of last minute delay or cancellation
- Provide pricing on hotel/car/train options and book if airlines have nothing available
- Inform loved ones and travel companies about any delays so you don't have to
- Help with any lost baggage or damage claims that may arise
Once you sign up, we'll get your flight details from you and assign you to a concierge team for monitoring.
Please note that an additional $25 fee will be added at checkout for travel beginning within 7 days.