If you're just getting started and want help with everything from planning to ticketing and monitoring flights, then this is the service for you.
This service is NOT for you if:
- You have an emergency and need to purchase travel immediately or you need to travel within the next 24 hours. For that, you'll need Urgent Assistance.
- You have already found the flights you want but would like us to handle ticketing. For that, you'll need Flight Ticketing
- You have already bought tickets and would like us to monitor your flights for problems. For that, you'll need Flight Monitoring.
- If you're looking to use miles to pay for your tickets, then you'll need our Award Travel service.
Here's what our Flight Planning service includes:
- Help plan your flights during regular business hours (7am to 5pm Pacific Time Monday through Friday, excluding major holidays)
- Learn your preferences (eg low fare, short travel time, specific product needs) and use our extensive industry knowledge to provide options that offer the best fit
- Use our resources to give as much detail on each option (eg legroom, meals, terminal conditions) as you would like
- Ticket your flights (using frequent flier and known traveler numbers) and send you everything you'll need to fly
- Assign the best seats available and monitor for better seats if your preferred option isn't available
- Monitor for schedule changes and notify you of any significant issues
After you're ticketed, you'll also receive all the benefits of our Flight Monitoring service. This includes the following:
- Answer questions you have about your flights before departure
- Send a pre-departure update with essential information
- Monitor your flights and broader airport and weather issues so we can assess the likelihood for delays to develop
- Track your aircraft on previous flights to ensure it's on time
- Prepare alternate flight options if delays look likely
- Work with you and the airline to get you rebooked in case of delay or cancellation
- Provide pricing on hotel/car/train options and book if airlines have nothing available
- Inform loved ones and travel companies about any delays so you don't have to
- Help with any lost baggage or damage claims that may arise