If you know the flights you want, but you'd like us to handle ticketing to make it easier to help if things go wrong during travel, then this is for you.
This service is NOT for you if:
- You have an emergency and need to purchase a flight immediately. For that, you'll need Urgent Assistance.
- If you're looking for help searching for and ticketing your flights with money, then you'll need our Flight Planning service.
- You have already bought tickets and would like us to monitor your flights for problems. For that, you'll need Flight Monitoring.
- If you're looking to use miles to pay for your tickets, then you'll need our Award Travel service.
Here's what our Flight Ticketing service includes:
- Ticket your flights (using frequent flier and known traveler numbers) and send you everything you'll need to fly
- Assign the best seats available and monitor for better seats if your preferred option isn't available
- Monitor for schedule changes and notify you of any significant issues
After you're ticketed, you'll also receive all the benefits of our Flight Monitoring service. This includes the following:
- Answer questions you have about your flights before departure
- Send a day-of-travel update with essential information
- Monitor your flights and broader airport and weather issues so we can assess the likelihood for delays to develop
- Track your aircraft on previous flights to ensure it's on time
- Prepare alternate flight options if delays look likely
- Work with you and the airline to get you rebooked in case of delay or cancellation
- Provide pricing on hotel/car/train options and book if airlines have nothing available
- Inform loved ones and travel companies about any delays so you don't have to
- Help with any lost baggage or damage claims that may arise
Please note that an additional $25 fee will be added at checkout for travel beginning within 7 days.