Flight Planning - Partner Includes Monitoring
For clients of our travel partners
If you're just getting started and want help with everything from planning to booking and monitoring flights, then this is the service for you.
This service is NOT for you if:
- If you're looking to use miles for your tickets, then you'll need our Award Travel service.
Here's what our Flight Planning service includes:
- Help plan your flights during regular business hours (6am to 7pm Pacific Time Monday through Friday, excluding major holidays)
- Learn your preferences (eg low fare, short travel time, specific product needs) and use our extensive industry knowledge to provide options that offer the best fit
- Use our resources to give as much detail on each option (eg legroom, meals, terminal conditions) as you would like
- Book your flights (using frequent flier and known traveler numbers) and send you everything you'll need to fly
- Assign the best seats available and set alerts to monitor for better seats if your preferred option isn't available
- Monitor for schedule changes and notify you of any significant issues
After you're booked, you'll also receive all the benefits of our Flight Monitoring service. This includes the following:
- Answer questions you have about your flights before departure
- Send a day-of-travel update with essential information
- Monitor your flights and broader airport and weather issues so we can assess the likelihood for delays to develop
- Track your aircraft on previous flights to ensure it's on time
- Prepare alternate flight options if delays look likely
- Work with you and the airline to get you rebooked in case of delay or cancellation
- Provide pricing on hotel/car/train options and book if airlines have nothing available
- Inform loved ones and travel companies about any delays so you don't have to
- Help with any lost baggage or damage claims that may arise
Please note that an additional $25 fee will be added at checkout for travel beginning within 7 days.