If your flight is already delayed or canceled or if you're within 24 hours of travel and need immediate help, then this is the service for you.
This service is NOT for you if:
- Your flight is not delayed or canceled and you just want us to watch your booked flights. For that, you'll need Flight Monitoring.
- If you're looking for help searching for and ticketing your flights with money, then you'll need our Flight Planning service.
- You have already found the flights you want but would like us to handle ticketing. For that, you'll need Flight Ticketing (coming soon).
- If you're looking to use miles to pay for your tickets, then you'll need our Award Travel service.
Urgent Assistance includes:
If your flight is already delayed/canceled or if you need assistance with travel within 24 hours, then this is the service for you.
- Available 24 hours a day, every day of the year
- Search for, evaluate alternative options, and ticket flights to get you to your destination
- Monitoring of new flights to assist with any additional problems that may arise
- Assist with booking alternate transport (car, bus, train, etc)
- Inform loved ones and/or colleagues about your flight status
Urgent assistance covers help for one direction. Additional directions will be billed separately
Once you sign up, we'll get your flight details from you and assign you to a concierge team for monitoring.
Post-Trip Dispute Assistance
Just because your trip is over doesn't mean we're done with you. If things went wrong, you probably want the airline to make things right. We can help you get what you deserve.
- Research your entitlement in the airline's contract of carriage
- Provide recommended contact addresses/phone numbers
- Assist in writing the communication for maximum compensation